Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Please dont walk away

It hurts me more than the bruises I had.
You'll never how much it hurts me just now.
In my whole life, its my achivement, what I am now.
It just occurs to me that today, everything is officially over.
Everything single bit of good stuffs are taken away from me.
When you needed something, we did it for you perfectly.
But once it occurs, you throw us aside like useless dolls.
Have you ever once felt how we would feel? Its over.


Its officially over.

-------

Was feeling kinda dull today. Gah, sorry for the black face.
Anw, thanks to bestie & sister. They cheered me up.
Like when I needed serious listening, they'll be there.

Went to bestie's house to see her new puppy!
Like gosh, seeing puppies or dogs really cheers me up :)




Looking at nothing :x


Oh yah, her name is Snowy (x


& she loves her garfield.

We played with Snowy, so much fun that I completely forgot what happened in the afternoon.

Oh yah, did I mention about what happened during Physics?

Mr Sim: Who wants to come up & do this question?
(Knowing Kalis didnt do, I sabo-ed him)
Me: KALIS!
Everyone: KALISSSSSS!!
Kalis: JOYCEEEEEEEE!!
(In a really loudddd voice)
Me: *Couldnt stop laughing*
Everyone: JOYCE!

Mr Sim: -.-"
Mr Sim: Those who sabo ah, have to come up & do.

Everyone: *Slience*
Damn funny man, like his lessons rock (x

Thanks my No. 17 boy for making my day yesterday <3
Really appreciate it! Cant wait to meet up soon :D

K thats all. Goodbye all.

No comments: